The report was sent to the specified email address.
Cybersecurity is probably the only field where you want to hear spoilers and know all the plot moves in advance.
That's why Gartner® experts prepared a new report discussing cyber security trends in 2023.
In a new report, they outlined some of the best practices for reducing the risk of cyberattacks, including:
● An attacker's mindset for prioritizing cyber risk mitigation activities ● Relying on consolidated platforms to conduct cybersecurity audits (over 40% of organizations expect to do so by 2026) ● BAS platforms as the best tools for repeatable and consistent security assessments
Fill out the form to get a report copy with recommendations for security professionals.
Picus evaluates security controls against the entire cyber kill chain with thousands of virtual cyber threats. It shows you exactly where gaps exist and how to mitigate them on prevention and detection layers. Fully continuous. Automatic. Flexible.
● Gain greater visibility of your attack surface and understand how attackers could target critical assets.
● Continuously measure the effectiveness of security controls and processes to gauge your threat readiness at any moment.
● Obtain the data you need to focus remediation and mitigation efforts in the areas that will have the greatest security impact.
● Get actionable insights to address gaps more swiftly and maximize the value of existing security investments.
Attackers will use any ways to remain in your system undetected for as long as possible and reach sensitive data. Knowing which techniques, tactics, and procedures they use to achieve this can help you better prioritize and respond to threats.
Picus Labs studied 500,000 of malware used in 2022 which resulted in a report with key findings about the top ten techniques, including:
● Hackers use new and proven techniques to improve the efficiency of Lateral Movement tactics. ● Ransomware continues to be a threat, while Data Encrypted for Impact is once again a a top adversarial technique. ● Credential Dumping is the second most used technique.
Fill in the form to receive your copy of the report with recommendations for information security specialists.
Frost and Sullivan published the 2022 Frost Radar™ report. In the report, experts analyzed the global market for hacking and attack simulation solutions. As a result, vendor Picus Security gained Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) leader status for the second time.
The Picus platform helps security teams continually test their defences so they can take quick measures to fix security breaches. The solution simulates real cyber attacks, allowing companies to detect and prevent threats.
The new report is about: ● The evolution of the BAS market ● Reasons why Picus is recognized as a leader ● The main tasks that the Picus' Complete Security Validation Platform solves
Fill out the form to get the full report!
DEMO/ CONSULTATION/ PRICE